Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Host families wanted



Host families wanted for the upcoming classic:

House some or all of the members of a race team. Hosts provide sleeping space, use of a bathroom, and refrigerator space. Providing food is not required but a host family may offer to share meals or give the riders full use of the kitchen.

Every year like the swallows returning to Capistrano I get a call about housing a team for the classic. Apparently the word is out on my luxurious accommodations and croquet court. I have declined in the past. But maybe I could squeeze in a few riders this year.

Here are my house rules:

No cycling shoes on the hardwood floors, No pop-ins (JT). Massage oils are fine but lets keep it to the living room area. In fact lets just keep all stretching in the living room area. No bikes in the house. Sign a standard release for the use of all images.

I encourage all of you to do your civic duty and house some riders this year. Note, all teams are not the womens Swedish national team. Your team may look different.

2 comments:

  1. I am Orlando Giro , I am here to train for the season. I am interested in meeting Redlands type women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No- I am Orlando Indigo Montoya Giro the poser above killeded my father, he should prepare to die.

    Cycling isa nice for I prefer shaveded legs, but do you have the telephono numbers of a running club in Redlands?

    ReplyDelete