Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Liz is so 5 minutes ago !



Since my RO to stay 500 feet away from Liz Hatch is still being enforced I need to move along. I have sent the classic housing commission my wish list. Team TIBCO is my first choice. Here is a sneek peak at a big time up and coming talent from there squad.

Alison Graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. in Biochemistry with emphasis on Molecular Biology and a minor in Nutrition – All-American Scholar Student-Athlete

Strengths off the bike:
Cooking a mean tri-tip dinner served with all the fixings, trying to keep the cat happy, and color coordinating a closet.

Nickname:
Ali; the rest of the nicknames are “top-secret”!

Currently on my iPod:
Lady GaGa, Johnny Cash, Taylor Swift, The Who…

No comments:

Post a Comment