Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, August 3, 2009

We don't ride on tracks



Yes , it is true. I am a retired jungle cruise driver. I was pretty " jacked up on Mountain Dew" back in those days. I skippered the " Leaky Tiki " down the Congo back in the 80's.

Over the weekend me and fellow 40 + Scott , rode to Angeles Oaks. Damn that was nice. you know I really enjoy raincross , but its nice to take the boat off the tracks.

Riding past the quartz rock that a lot of people take for granite. Seeing a Franklin bush. That every year at Christmas they make a wreath of Franklin from . We didn't see the backside of water , so I just stuck my head behind the faucet in my sink when I got home. Hit my head as usual.

We always warned the guests If you get swallowed by a Hippo just run around and around and around till you get pooped out !............are you pooped out ?



No comments:

Post a Comment