Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hello Junior College

Fair Market value of Bike = $ 9,300



Fair Market of little Timmy's 529 College Fund = $ 1,800



The other night I left open the garage door. Thankfully nothing was missing. What I mean by nothing of course was my collection of bikes , that oddly enough are worth more than my car.

As usual It got me thinking. Why are my bikes worth more than my car. is that right. Probably, seeing how I put more miles on the bike than my car. But here is the real question of the day. Do you have more money tied up in carbon fiber, than Timmy's college fund ?

I'm guessing it's hello Crafton Hills Junior college , I hear they have a really good fire science program. Can you say Chili cooker Timmy. Please for Timmy's sake at least make a matching contribution to his little college fund next time to upgrade your stem.

No comments:

Post a Comment