Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Who Won ?



Is there a correlation between beer and cycling.

I had a list of things that illustrated the benefits of beer. But I really can't stand blog's that go on about how some new stretch when used while eating the new super food " Quinoa " will aid your body and mind crap. You just have to trust me. There is.

Beer and cycling are harmonious. they just go together. I ride so I can drink more. I drink so I have to ride more. Just today Lance was tweeting about having too many spirits last night. here is a guy who has about 330 days until he goes head to head with Contador. And last night he had too much to drink. Sounds like a role model to me.

2 comments:

  1. Two things:

    I could drink those beers faster than those skinny punks pictured and;

    The Belgian Beer Cafe Cycling Team is one that I would pay to be on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For an annual fee of $30, Belgian Beer Café Cycling Club members receive:

    a Cycling Club water bottle
    Belgian Beer Cafés Melbourne food and beer vouchers (2 vouchers, per person, per visit can be redeemed)

    monthly complimentary breakfasts; and
    a discount on the Belgian Beer Café's own distinctive cycling kit

    Hand Job

    To join the club, complete the membership form and fax to 9529 1455 or request a form on your next visit to the Belgian Beer Cafés Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete