Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Donde estan las Batteries ?



For years I have taken my father to Radio Shack for his electronic needs. And by electronic needs I mean he needs batteries. The transaction has always been a smooth one. See Radio Shack is located in the Mall attached to the Albertsons on Redlands Blvd.

Radio Shacks never fell victim to the pressure of relocating the store by the Walmart or get some new space at the Citrus Plaza. Apparently foot traffic and sales volume are not important to this electronics giant.

The only thing Radio Shack has ever asked of me is my Zip code. For the life of me I don't know why they need that information to sell me a battery.They were clearly in favor of the Patriot act. In fact I would not have been surprised if The CIA subpoenaed Radio Shack records to determine what Americans use too many batteries.

Now the genius that brought us the Tandy computer are the title sponsor for Lance's UCI team for next year. Below are only a few of the electronics weapons that will be at Johan and Lance disposal.

Here is the Tandy 64 that will be fastened to the dash of the team car. I bet the chiropractor has already rushed out to buy one for his business.



Below is the T-2000 calculator. The buttons were specifically designed with Alpe duez in mind. no fumbling ever again to figure out how much time another rider is up the road. Careful when computing a Shleck that can be confusing.




Good luck to Team Radio Shack next year and for the record they don't sell batteries to anyone with a Spanish zip code.

No comments:

Post a Comment