Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday from Corporate America

m


Happy birthday to me , I started my morning at IHOP . This is where an American can still get a free meal on his birthday. Thanks for nothing to Denny's who dropped the free meal around the time they failed to serve federal agents because they didn't look the part ?

Next stop was Taco Bell another establishment that gives you a free combo meal on your birthday. Later today I plan on going to Hooters for a free t-shirt and song. I will try and remember the song they sing. Maybe happy birthday.

As I Googled free crap on your birthday I was really surprised to see all the stuff out in America that is available for free. Free just because on this day in 1962 my parents had a untimely child a good 12 years after my brother and sister were born.

Anyhow thanks Corporate America for the birthday wishes and the free food. Maybe next year I will have a party at my house. That is unless HANGAR 24 starts serving free beer on your birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the IHOP tip! I'll use it tomorrow. August is the best birthday month!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.heyitsfree.net/2006/10/03/birthday-freebies/

    ReplyDelete