Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, August 17, 2009

Crit Filler ? , Lets check the Urban Dictionary



The other day I heard someone refer to a group of riders as " Crit Filler " I enjoy a new word. but before I started to use it I headed to my trust worthy Urban Dictionary. I needed to make sure it was not offensive in any way.

Here is what I found:

Filler is:

A member of a social group who has little/no popularity and is merely involved to make numbers, rather than to add to the group. Fillers have no intellectual or comedy value and any attempted input is usually ignored or completely disregarded. A Filler is the sort of person who you wouldn't be seen with dead.

An ex boyfriend/ girlfriend you still associate with that you like to hang out with, go out with between dating other people or when you're bored and no one else will. They're filling the time between that. You know they're never going to be anything serious again.
"I'm bored, might as well call my filler."

A person who strategically situates himself 3/4 of the way back in a group of riders. Fails to ever let wind directly hit the front of his kit and fails to give up one centimeter to the poor bastard who just took a major pull on the front and just wants to catch his breath or a sip of water and is not interested in contesting 34 Th place.

Various fluids used to fill up a crack like, 'I had a crack that needed mending so i called up my husband, using his filler, he mended the crack sooo good'

Pant filler, a child that fills their pants; also used when referring to a bratty child under the age of five. I had to babysit a total filler. It was horrible.

After my research I think I will spend more time on the front I don't want to be Crit Filler and I think It goes without saying Pant filler.

1 comment:

  1. 'I had a crack that needed mending so i called up my husband, using his filler, he mended the crack sooo good'

    Must not have been married that long...:)

    ReplyDelete