Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pool party goes south



Last night I attended a another local cycling related event. What I mean was apparently someone couldn't make it so I was given the call up. Truth be told I pretty much wait all day Saturdays for anyone to invite me to something and I usually end up with a pizza and watch murder she wrote. Angela Lands berry you could do worse.

When you hear the words pool party , you just know it's going to be fun. The mix was cycling , groupies chicks , brisket , ribs and a VIP Jacuzzi.

The pool party came to a sudden end unexpectedly. Not because it was cake time. apparently if you do the Saturday ride and have a too much ribs and glutamine. well it's not pretty and the local state farm guy shut it down.

Luckily for us the VIP Jacuzzi remained sterile and the party went on as planned. Happy birthday to Hoyt and the Ticks for there hospitality.



1 comment:

  1. Sweet Jacuzi.

    Where's the WICA girls in bikinis? And the gun rack is missing too...

    ReplyDelete