Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Last night was New Years Eve. The choices of parties were endless. Anyone who really knows me knows that New Years is the one day I abstain from drinking.

I don't go to the River for Memorial day I don't shop on black Friday and I don't drink with weekend warriors. I love being around drunks they are either telling you how much they love you or hate you , either proposition a very scary one.

This year I turn Hawaii 50. So lets get that out their right now this year is a tribute to my 50 years on Planet earth. If you are lucky enough to receive a invitation to the 50Th year festivities your not going to want to dodge this one like you did the Camp Chopper invite.

I neglected to do a year in review because nobody needs a recap of the Red Sox September. I don't have a dog , I don't have a kid, I have the Red Sox. Enough said.

The blog will continue for one more year thanks to a last minute sponsorship and the First Amendment to the Constitution. Happy New Year now stop reading and loose some weight you fat asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment