Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, January 30, 2012

Kit review

I was waiting to write my kit review until summer. the reason was simple I really wanted to put the new kits through the 4 seasons of So Cal and give an honest assessment of how she handles all situations.

No need to wait any longer as of Sunday the kit has seen 28 degree mornings, a rainy ocean spray, a trip to Oak Glenn and unexpectedly a boat ride on greenspot road.

I will limit my review to one area of the kit and let you draw your conclusions from that one key component. No not shammy size, not UV protection on the quads, not the 4way stretch fabric and not the misspelling of Redlands. Ha made you look.

The Sock. Yes the sock. For the first time in what has to be over 5 years the Team Redlands kit has a sock. But not just any sock. A sock that is not an anklet and for the love of God not a freaking BRO sock. It is a classic white sock with a simple red band that says Redlands. The sock lands on that perfect part on the leg. Mid calf. That is wear God intended your sock to land.

Thank you JL Velo for my socks. hopefully now I will not have to look at a BRO sock anywhere but LA fitness when the Yuciapa wannabe Villopto BRO take over the free weight room.

New Kits score a solid B.

No comments:

Post a Comment