Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Kits are done !


The New Team Redlands kits are finished and going to be distributed this Saturday at Cyclery USA in Redlands. I know there must be a VIP room or a special preview way of getting my kit ahead of the rank and file members but as of tonight I have not received that e-mail.

In anticipation of the New Kits I have purchased the rights to a few slogans and web site domains. We all remember to well that first ride in last seasons kit. Light the Taco can still be heard at my house on trainer day.

I ate it on the light the Taco hats, t-shirts and beer steins when Castelli gave us all free replacement bibs. Damn excellent customer service. I cant get Sears to replace a defective lint screen but chamois have a lifetime warranty ?

Anyhow good luck to the new company. I call em as I see um or as they feel. Lets hope we don't hear any new rally cries this year. Flame the Chili, Wheres the Beef or Who's your daddy sites were all taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment