Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas World,

I hope that you are all surrounded by friends and family today. Because that's really what Christmas is all about.

Years ago I enjoyed the holidays like everyone else. My parents had the house that was always filled with people. Sisters, brother,dogs and kids and significant others. and of course that guy who never had his own family at Christmas. We opened our home to everyone.

Christmas and Moms have always gone together. When my mother passed away in 2003. I knew many things would never be the same. When my sister died 82 days later I was sure of it. Within a year we sold the family home and move dad to live at Del Boca Vista.

Life can change that fast. One day your arguing over who gets to play Santa on Christmas day and with the blink of an eye your visiting your dad in the home by yourself on Christmas morning. Wow how did I get here ?

I am not bitter , I swear. But you probably don't want to be around when the laughing stops.

I am thankful for all the memories Christmas gave me. I am thankful for my friends and especially thankful for Victoria.

Merry Christmas from the unofficial Team Redlands blog and Chopper. Enjoy the day , your friends and family and for the love of God don't shoot our eye out !

No comments:

Post a Comment