Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Friday, February 4, 2011

How big a Fish was it Grandpa ?



I don't read many books and I only go to Barnes and Noble to meet chicks. I like to stand in the home repair section and act like I am reading a book on some type of home remodel. The trick is to make sure the book is upright.

But seriously am I the only one that doesn't know the difference between fiction and non-fiction. I noticed the sports related books are located in the middle of the store kinda between both of these sections.

The one exception were the books related to cycling. The Cycling books are easily Found between Harry Potter and Twilight. I really feel like they should move the books to the Horror section due to all the needles , syringes and tales of Swiss border guards.

Either way if you are looking for a good read this month. You still can't go wrong with anything written by a cyclist. You will need help finding the location of these books because in the end they really don't seem to have much to do with cycling. Kinda like this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment