Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Horner at the Hangar



The Hangar continues to be the place to meet local celebrities. In the past 12 months Jude Law, Harry Reid and Cameron Crow have all been spotted drinking an Orange Wheat. Yesterday Team Radio Shack member Chris Horner made it our way.

Chris was in town because Cyclery USA sold more Treks than any other 5,000 square foot store in a town with under 32,000 residents. If the shop had sold just 6 more Power bars well I don't want to get ahead of myself.

Anyhow it was nice meeting Chris. He asked me why I listed him on our club rooster months ago. I explained that Team Redlands had made him an honorary team member for making the classic his bitch so many times and his 10Th place at the Tour De France wasn't to bad either.

1 comment: