Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Sunday, February 13, 2011

How many Strip clubs does this town have ?



For as long as I can remember the pay-off to doing anything all day is eating afterwards. Whether that was running a marathon or riding 100 miles. The only way on gods green earth I would do either is to keep thinking about the food I am going to eat when I am done.

On Sunday after the Palm Springs century the call went out for lunch. Hey we are going to Las Casuleas. Are you going ? Yep, I would never turn down a chance to go to the most touristy lunch place in Palm Springs. But here is the real funny thing. Apparently there are two Las Casuelas in Palm Springs. The old Team Redlands guys all went to the one on South Palm Canyon while the Old Possibilities crew went to the one 4 blocks away.

We actually had our waitress send a virgin Margarita down to the other location. They had my waitress loose my order and I was stuck watching the rest of my party eat a chimichanga platter and a 5 pound chicken burrito. I talked to the manager later and explained to him that he needs to light a taco under his staff.

1 comment: