Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sears has a photography studio ?



I receive many e-mails regarding Team Redlands members. Most of the inquires are coming from women at meetaninmate.com. Big Momma 109 expressed her displeasure that we have no team photos on our site. She really wants to put some names with some faces ?

Most team's appear to be going with the classic put on your kits , kneel in the front, stand in the back. Two bikes an each flank while Pea cocking in front of the local bike shop that gives you that sweet 20 % discount.

I feel like the women of the NOW-MS Team have a better approach to the classic team photo. Here you can see them after they have all washed and blow dried there hair after a trip to the Gap.

The NOW-MS Women’s Team is comprised of 18 women from various backgrounds. The team includes a stunt woman, a mother of seven, swimsuit model, producer, psychologist, police officer, lawyer and interior designer.

Team Redlands has the same basic make-up of careers with the exception of a stunt women. I just don't know if everyone owns a black shirt.


2 comments:

  1. I seek women to cycle with like these women you put on blog. How can I meet girls like these while I visit the Loma Linda area ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can follow our team here:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=3616476#!/pages/NOW-MS-Society-Womens-Cycling-Team/243102731721?ref=ts

    Also you can follow my blog:
    laurenliscinski.blogspot.com

    I am the elite team captain and on the far left of the first photo... I'm trying to keep my blog updated w/ team events!

    ReplyDelete