Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ants on a Log



Rode the Palm Springs century yesterday. Spent the first hour chasing with Norm and Miller. Good times. Chased again on the big downhill. Got unhitched on Dillon road and worked with Welsh to the pit stop @ 51 miles. didn't stop, kept rolling figured I was behind . About mile 70 ran out of lots of things, water, Gatorade, air in my tires , sense of humour.

Pulled into a Starbucks on 111 to make the repairs. Got re hydrated and made the pilgrimage back to my car. decided to skip the finish line shenanigans my post ride rant would have resulted in me being led away in handcuffs.

So instead of a Ride report I will stick to things I know, things I love, and share a fun filled recipe for the whole family:

Ants on a Log :

5 stalks celery
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup raisins

No comments:

Post a Comment