Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, November 9, 2009

Will I get a 1099 ?




The lesbians I have been donating my sperm to are missing ! Sounds like a headline in your morning paper right. Well maybe if you live in Amsterdam. but surely not in Redlands.

See years ago Americans were told via Madison avenue that If you wore 100 % Cotton Dockers you could have an old fashion bull session with your buddies. You would wear these pants and instantly you would be a member of an Algonquin round table. I owned Dockers and yes I did feel and look smarter. But did they make me one of the boys?

last Saturday after the ride the spandex round table was in rare form. I am not sure about the tipping point of Cotton to Spandex but it may have been around the time that Lance got caught on the kids back pack and fell.

Those Dockers guys were smart. But they never touched subject matter like the Lesbians who stole my sperm or why things moved by land are called shipments and things moved by ship are called Cargo?

So, next Saturday after the ride hang out at Stells and maybe you can find out how to make money hand over fist too.

Please no comments about the symbolism of the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment