Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stay classy Redlands



Anticipation for the power rankings are building. Here is a picture from last years 1st annual power rankings gala and awards ceremony.

Qoute's of the night

"Damn it's good to ride with the Four Horseman. Did I mention I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. "

"I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal."

"Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast! "

"I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again."

3 comments:

  1. I don't listen. (Nothing new.) Why are the fish all green? Green with envy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Redlands fish bowl and it's many fish have always been symbolic of the goings on this little town. Don't forget to feed them they are always hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, cr**. Now, you're making me nervous. Now it's black with red water. Out for blood? ;-)

    ReplyDelete