Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Take a number



I was going through some old ride photos. This picture was taken in Austin Texas on a 100 mile LiveStrong ride a few years ago.

The weekend had many highlights. I know your thinking we played catch with Matthew McConaughey with our shirts off, but that is not true it never happened and I don't even own a bandanna.

As a lifelong member of the all " Airport Team " I can tell you the last 6 months of cycling has felt just like that photo.

See, when your cycling is based on how good you look walking Through the Airport terminal you may end up on the wrong end of a fence line altercation.

As an All Airport team member my cycling prowess is based on some vague accomplishments from many years ago. Mine is based on a few Ironman finishes. People must think I am a good cyclist from days ago. Nobody bothers to check the Internet they just assume I must be because I am friends with the four horsemen.

All Airport team members usually wear some $ 200 prada sunglasses. This will put you on the all Airport team. Looks the part going through the terminal , but really no game.

The problem is this when you are all airport and you go down with a broken pelvis you are screwed like cattle in a fence. Every local yocal townie is gonna get a poke at you. I can tell you It is no fun riding in pain or getting it from a local.

No comments:

Post a Comment