Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Anger Managment



Team Redlands invokes "Good Citizen" clause and asks Chopper to attend a Anger Management class before he returns to the Rain Cross ride.

Yesterday I began my first class and learned a lot !

Let me ask you. does your use of foul language create inappropriate and embarrassing situations for you and the people around you? Did you know this habit can be put under your control! Well wonder no more and learn to minimize the use of offensive words and expressions while enjoying a cleaner, more respectable ride.

The Ocean Sublime Series is made of exclusive downloads, composed of soothing ocean sounds from the Caribbean mixed with specific inaudible custom messages & words of wisdom from a top personal coach, motivation expert, registered and certified clinical hypnotherapist.

BMC was busy and unavailable.

Just listen to the course daily, and you can start seeing a significant difference within a matter of days!

I don't know If I am going to be ready by this Saturday but I am taking the steps necessary to be more sympathetic to my fellow cyclist. With the help of flipper and his ocean noises I should be getting better in no time.

1 comment: