Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, June 20, 2011

Slappin the Bass



This weekend was the official kick-off to the Summer of Chopper. Each summer I have one basic goal in mind. Go more places than the average reader of this blog and make you wish your life was as bitchin as mine.

This past weekend was a quick visit to San Diego or Whales Vagina based on your understanding of history. Rush was playing somewhere near the Mexico Border. With black concert T and really tight jeans I headed south to get Rushified and second hand smoke the Devils Lettuce.

If you can divert some of your funds away from a private session of ABS for the summer cyclist. I highly recommend you get in the car and drive to LA tonight or Vegas Friday for the last chance to see RUSH on tour. You may never have another chance because these guys are Canadian and really old. But on a serious note RUSH is the best band ever. No really ever.

For my 50 birtday I want to get drum lessons from Joey Marchiano so I can play like Neil Peart or Joey Marchiano.

No comments:

Post a Comment