Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Friday, June 24, 2011

Golf and Cycling



The Summer of Chopper continued this week with a trip to the Marriott Desert Springs for golf. 90 holes of golf were on the menu. I wanted to take advantage of the good weather in the desert. If you can call 112 degree's good weather.

I have to say my golf kit is just a tad more comfortable than my cycling kit. Given the choice I will take a pair of golf shorts 24/7.

It's funny the guy's I golf with are exactly like the guy's I cycle with. They just golf or they just ride a bike that's it. Why is that? am I doing it wrong?

I do have one last question regarding the Desert ,golf and cycling. When the hell do the Palm Springs boys ride their bikes. At no time in the last 3 days could I have imagined for one second riding my bike in the desert. 112 Degree's is never a dry heat trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment