Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Friday, April 23, 2010

What would JT do ?



Last night as we contemplated our faith at crit practice I heard those four words you always dread hearing. " What would Lance do ?"

The Tuesday night world championship in the rain are one thing Crit practice is a whole new world of fun. I will cut to the chase, nobody was harmed , no animals were injured and nobody performed a colonoscopy of a Yellow freight truck.

I took a mental picture of the 20 or so riders as I slipped off the back to the warm safety of my car. Zack and Pony Boy get a rain drop sticker , the rest of the group was made up of the really well insured or too young to care crowd.

That is my last official ride in the rain this year. The next sticker I will be adding to my bike will be a cactus , hello punchbowl.

1 comment:

  1. What would Lance do... that is so funny. I went out on Bud's ride last wednesday, and the rain clouds were forming, also the winds were kicking up.... And I thought to myself, should i be out here? What would lance do... lol

    Well, since I am fully insured, and saw a few other older riders than me, I stayed and got wet. lol

    dana

    ReplyDelete