Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Paris Roubaix next ?



Fabian Cancellara survives mechanical and Tom Boonen to win Flanders.

Fabian said, “With the victory came at the Tour of Flanders for me is a dream come true and this victory is now at the top of my Palmarès. Of course you can compare the Olympics and not a classic one-day race with each other. But the manner in which I have decided the Tour of Flanders for me, I step a much higher than Beijing.”

Fabian also noted he was inspired by Team Redlands rider Scott Manning who rode the course on Saturday. Fabian stated Scott texted him some ride notes and they paid off.

Scott sent a message on Saturday back to the states it simply read hard day. Almost 10 hours. Wild, wild day. I saw some crazy shit today.

Congratulations to Scott , He is officially rider of the month. I can honestly say I had never watched this race on TV or new exactly how wicked hahd it was. I really wonder now if Scott was just kidding when he asked if I wanted to do the ride. I could not finish that ride if every man women and child on earth joined hands. That being said, I want to be the first to to reserve my spot for next year with a non refundable deposit for me and JT.

No comments:

Post a Comment