Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where in the world in Chopper



My Doctor said I had to wait 7 days to ride this week. apparently he does not understand the high end world of club cycling.

Hey what the hell. don't you know its daylight savings and its like 80 degrees and the sun is shining. I need to be outside.

Yes, I know you want to be outside riding in the sun. The chance for my kids going to a nice college is depending on that.

This has been another public service announcement to wear sunscreen even under your kit.

3 comments:

  1. WTF is that, did you sell a kidney?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it was stolen while sleeping at the comfort suites in blythe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waking up in a tub full of ice can be spooky

    ReplyDelete