Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday Sunday Sunday



Sunday was the first Ontario of the season. I figured I needed to make up for lost racing. I helped paid for somebodies kid to attend college at Pacific Velo. In return they let me ride in all the races with the words cat 1-4 in them.

Here is what you forget about riding in a crit race after a 2 year layoff.

1. Crit is NASCAR in spandex.

2. I have no clue what PSI a zipp 404 should be properly inflated to.

3. JT and Scott and Craig were racing , I was riding in circles.

4. No matter the weather at home its always 10 degrees warmer in Ontario.

5. The claim jumper has really large portions.

6. Over 100 man field for 45 + , is everyone getting older.

7. Not one person mentioned the score of the hockey game yesterday. once again proving my point that dudes who ride really need other hobbies.

1 comment:

  1. 15 dollars a seat, but you're only gonna use......THE EEEEEEDDDDDGGGEEEE!

    ReplyDelete