Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Free Lifetime tune-ups



When was the last time you took the rig down to Cyclery USA in Redlands to cash in on that free lifetime tune-up. For me that day was yesterday.

Here is the deal I have no idea what the freak a bottom bracket does or what PSI a Continental should be run at following a early season rain. But you know who does Steve Berg.

Steve is truly a Renaissance man. Its hard to find a guy who has fought in the Octagon. Invented that little heart shaped foam thing in a Latte , can hook up your perm for an appearance on Tyra and for the right amount of cash could probably bust out some prison ink.

Anyhow, My bike has made a bottom bracket kinda kachunky noise for 10 months. Steve fixed that problem , found another, warranted out my " Johnson rod " , something about my drive-train, chain issue, hooked me up with some tires and noticed my saddle is showing and unusual wear pattern.

So if the last time you got a free tune was from a neighborhood kid with a wrench it just might be time to get down to the shop. Damn , I am glad I did.

2 comments:

  1. FYI: All fish in Redlands fishbowl are gone. Invisible? Hiding? Ran away? The unthinkable? Would you stop stressing me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a very serious note , I don't know why the fish are gone from the bowl...But they are gone...If they don't come back in a few days I will have to get rid of the bowl.

    ReplyDelete