Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Friday, December 4, 2009

Another one bites the dust



Warning to all cyclist on Barton Road. The last two weeks has seen multiple cyclist go down between Taylor's Bar and Terracina. Keep your helmet on until you are standing in line at Stells.

The above vehicle was driving erratic behind myself and Norm. I don't think it takes a genius to know who went down. Lucky for me it was on the side of my Pelvis broken in 5 places last year. Good thing I am a quick healer.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are ok! Stop breaking bones, darn it! Of note, 2 fish, apparently from the non-Team Redlands team, have swam back into the bowl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God , the fish have returned lets call it a christmas miracle. Chooper wont miss a pull from this one...I am riding at 5 tonight on Sunset if I can find my googles.

    ReplyDelete