Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, December 28, 2009

Breakfast at LA Ink ?



This weekend I hurt my knee getting out of bed. See last year I bought a new bedroom set. It's one of those platform beds , it sits about 6 inches of the ground. It allowed me to put my bed under a window without blocking the view. The problem has been that every morning I am required to perform a power squat to get from my bed to the bathroom. The other problem is I get up 5 times a night to take a leak. Its was just a matter of time before I blew out my ACL or my Colon.

I spent the rest of the weekend watching LA Ink. this seemed like a fair trade-off to anything resembling cycling. Plus since Ink is such a big part of the cycling scene I thought I should become one with the culture.

So here are my observations. Chicks with Ink are hot. I don't know why but they are. People love to get Ink as some form of tribute to something in there life that is dead. That something is not always a person , in fact many people appear to get Ink of dead animals. I met Timmy at Disneyland in the 80's now that I think about it he had lassie sleeves.

I have two Joey's on my phone. They both have Ink. One of them Is Joey and the other is listed as Joey Tattoo. If I meet anymore Joey's I will update the blog.

Maybe it's time for some off-season Ink for you or your girlfriend.

1 comment: