Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, June 15, 2009

Where were you this weekend?




This weekend the Rain cross ride was not as big as usual. This was due to the inclement weather and competing ride around the bear. With the lure of nicer weather and a chance to cool off, many riders headed up to the mountains.

I was forwarded some pictures of the day. It has been a while since I have been to Big Bear Lake. Looks like the same wholesome fun as always. Dang that Pipe looks sweet.

It got me thinking. See I always enjoy hearing what people think I am doing when I don’t make it back down for the Sunday ride.

In my case it’s just a given that I am spiking volleyball's with some forever 21 models while drinking a Zima.

So remember it’s just assumed what you’re doing when we don’t see you on the ride. Don’t even think about bringing that anesthesia for cats, carpet cleaning for the shut In's, helping out with the boy scouts and paint ball day with the family crap . We know what you’re doing, we always know!
PS: Stay off the Pipe !

1 comment:

  1. Your assumption is probably right. Completely up to no good...

    ReplyDelete