Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, March 19, 2012

Bike Classic week is here !!!


This week begins the Redlands Bike Classic here in town. To my blog that can only mean one thing. not much activity, that is unless I can get an exclusive behind the scenes look into the Bmc and Joy back story.

Last year I got duped into helping out with the Social Media stuff for the Classic. I told them I would help out under a few rules. The main one being I thrive under a lack of supervision or accountability. Oh and the biggest rule was that I would not wear a blousy classic volunteer button up red shirt that makes even a Kenyan marathoner look over weight.

Again to keep up to date of a watered down version for the masses Chopper go to @redlandsclassic on twitter or Redlands Classic on Facebook. Good luck to all the racers and enjoy the weather. That last statement was an example of PC Chopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment