Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Friday, January 7, 2011

Yep the lady's like the new kit !



I have to say I have worn a few kits in my day. That is not to say I am a "kit chaser" , its just that Team Redlands never seems to be able to keep the same look for more than 2 years.

Today marks day # 3 of the new kit. Here is a recap of how my life has changed in the 3 days I have worn the new kit:

1. I have been given three sets of phone numbers , an invite to a party and some underwear thrown at me from a moving vehicle.

2. My teeth just seem whiter.

3. I got big leagued on serpentine from a dude in a old pull thru kit...

4. I almost won the lottery playing the Lost numbers.

5. It has not rained.

6. Norm added me as a friend on Facebook.

7. Sharks now have a week for me.

8. I lost 3 pounds from my medium frame.

9. The bike shop valet parked my car.

10. A chick fight broke out at Hangar 24 over who could pour me a beer. Thanks Ben!

2 comments:

  1. Number 9 explains the horrible odor in your car and regarding number 1, can I have my underwear back?

    ReplyDelete