Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight



Team sponsorship is something we all take for granted. I am not kidding when I say I have used all of the sponsors in one way or another over the last month. I know what your thinking and no Hangar 24 is not the sponsor I use the most. But it is my favorite.

This month I am spotlighting one of our most loyal sponsors State Farm Insurance. I switched all of my coverage over a couple of years ago and I am glad I did. In addition to being a good guy to ride behind , Scott is the guy you want behind you for all your insurance needs.

I currently have my auto , home and umbrella insurance through Scott. If you have a car , own a home or need an umbrella and don't have Scott as your agent and you ride for Team Redlands then you need to switch. Cause you never know when your gonna end up face down on the wrong side of the Taco.

Call Scott for a quote today and he can run you a " what if " at (909)824-0130. Next month we will spotlight Mundell, Odlum & Haws attorneys at law. Kasey will explain the difference between liable and slander.

No comments:

Post a Comment