Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Were not all pointed the same way



If you think the parking lot at Stell's has a lot of team cars , you should see the cars outside the Berlin location.

I have been off the bike a lot this month. I have flown from Ontario , Long Beach and Santa Ana in the last 30 days.

I am not really sure why that's important but I think it is because I just wrote it.

Oh I know why I just wrote that. because my riding has been erratic lately because riding should be erratic this time of year.

Some people will continue to bang there head on the Rain cross ride. Some of you will get back in the gym and build you quads. Some of you wont let your HR get over 130. Some of us are just getting back from a trip and others just ride at the same pace all year long.

What ever tickles your Pickle. The season is over.

So here is a friendly reminder. Many people ride at different speeds and efforts this time of year. If you don't like the effort of someone on the ride. then don't chase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment