Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, September 27, 2010

All jacked up on Mountain Dew !



I attended the team meeting last Thursday night. I have many observations but a brain that can only hold 1 to 2 at a time. So here are two observations. The new and improved Team Redlands will have an emphasis on Women cycling and Juniors.

Is it just me or did I already cover that with the introduction of WICAM. Seriously I should have patented that term. I have been promoting more women in cycling for years. Welcome aboard !

Team Redlands has also made a commitment to the kids. A commitment to help the Inner City Country Club kids of Redlands achieve more through cycling. Helping keep these young lads of the streets is a program we can all support. Wait , did that make sense.

Anyhow, just this weekend I helped out Walker and Texas Ranger. I explained to them the " 5 " second rule of cycling. They thought it was a term referring to an ice cream or burrito. They said Chopper was more fun than the other mentors and have asked for a new big brother.

2 comments:

  1. My question is...do we all get access to the Team Possabilities Subaru next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is on a first come first serve basis. The keys are located on a nail inside Stell's. although the primary use of the car will be to teach the wright brothers to drive.

    ReplyDelete