Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thanks Al Gore !



I really hate Face book and I am not just saying that , I really hate it. I hear people tell me all the time the lame reasons they have to be on it. My grandparents want to see pictures of our kids. I did it to stay in touch for my class reunion. I am a welder and it connects me with the other welders in the union. What ?

Wait did you just say you want to make pictures of your kids available on the Internet for people to see. yeah say that 3 times out loud. Guess what granny ain't on the world wide web. Just ask Chris Hansen.

I am waiting patiently for a web site called shitlist.com. On shitlist.com you would have a list of people on your shitlist. Instead of that playful e-mail from some freak from high school who added you to his list of 500 friends you would get an e-mail from shitlist.com

Each morning you would check your e-mail and see you just got added to three more shitlists. That would be a good use of the World Wide Web , thanks Al Gore and PS your on my shitlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment