Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Burbs



Sorry to interrupt WICAM and the Tour my goal was to have some funny observations about life. But as life sometimes gets in the way that has been the case the last few days.

What is Chopper talking about. I am talking about one more benefit of the housing crisis. Renters. Yep, Just because you live 2 blocks from the country club does not mean your house is free from the renters from hell.

Lets just say last night I watched a grown man supervise his children while they placed there skateboards under there beds and rode them down the driveway and into the street. Did I mention this all takes place between 11 and 12 midnight.

So here is the deal anyone who wants to watch a freak show it starts around 10 pm every evening. No that is not quiet hour that is the time the crew just get going. Map quest to Jordan Drive I promise you wont be disappointed. You might not want to mention my name.

1 comment:

  1. So that is why you now keep your hair so short. I am glad you are stopping at the Mike Brady level and not redoing the BonJovi of your summer of discontent.

    ReplyDelete