Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial day group ride



Monday was Memorial day. What does that mean for me , well if history serves its just a given that I was spending the day spiking volleyballs , drinking a Zima and eating quinoa.

Del Boca vista ( where my father lives) was holding its annual cycling skills clinic. Here are a few of the gals from the compound. Due to a conspiracy at the DMV many seniors are forced to ride bikes ( my father says they have it in for seniors and whitey).

Rose the riveter lives at Del Boca Vista. National security forbids me from disclosing which gal is Rose. Rose is in charge of the team kits. They had to decide between white or a drab burlap sack with vertical stripes. Thankfully team Del Boca vista had the sense to go with the drab burlap.

No comments:

Post a Comment