Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lock your doors here comes Hugo !



I will not be at crit again tonight. I am travelling with a summer stock theater group in the Catskills. I landed the role of Hugo in this feel good comedy.

The play was originally written for Orlando Giro but due to immigration problems during the one week stay in Scottsdale they had to make a change . They said my fro would offset the lack of an Italian accent and my skillful handling of all the team redlands groupies would serve me well.

The tour will finish at Prospect Park in July. Its a darn good time for the whole family. bring a blanket and some chicken but dont forget the mosquito spray. The part of Hugo has forced me to wear some cologne that in addition to attacking the ladies has really brought out the bugs. Chow !

1 comment:

  1. I will cut you like a fish for taking my role as Hugo. Die Chopper Die

    ReplyDelete