Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, October 12, 2009

Monkey fucking a Coconut



The leaves are changing and the temps are dropping here in so cal. That can only mean one thing right. keep bashing your brains out on the Raincross ride.

Well, Thankfully that is not the case this winter. the powers to be have decided to do some base building civil rides that do not cover the same roads that we ride all summer long.

I missed building a base last winter I can tell you the year sucked royal pig ass all year long. Its quite frankly felt like someone was behind me drilling for oil.

In fact it seems like just yesterday that I was cleared by the Doctor to go out and ride. I remember it because it was a Friday afternoon that should have been a really fun easy spin before the big Saturday ride. That Friday ride was a dead sprint out of the driveway up a 14 degree climb. Try and imagine a Monkey fucking a coconut because that is exactly what that ride felt like.

Ever since that day I have been waiting for the season to start over. to put my quarter back in the machine. Not to pick up riding the sunset championships or the Crit practice from Hell. This little pony just wants to peacock around the 909 for an easy 60 with the boys.

So again I want to personally thank the genius that has decided to change the tempo with the seasons , because nobody wants to go on the Monkey fucking a coconut ride every time you step out the front door. If you don't believe me I will give you the secret location to the " MFAC" ride.

1 comment:

  1. It's actually the wrong time of the year for coconuts, it 's actually "MFA football" season.

    ReplyDelete