Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Friday, September 7, 2012

Hawaii 50


















Its been one month since my last post. That may be a record or a sign of things to come. On August 10th I turned 50. The party was limited to only 5 people who ride bikes and there Twinkies. The only instructions I gave were to have plenty of hookers and blow and under no circumstances did I want to look around the room and thank I was at a Bike classic meeting or a Team Redlands function.

If you ride a bike and didn't get one of the party lottery spots consider yourself lucky I vomited for 3 days and am now getting e-mails from a girl on meet an inmate.com

The big 50 party has come and gone. I am now really freaking old and if you think I was bad in my 40's you ain't seen nothing yet. With the early onset of Dementia I fear this Blog will go the path of a senior waiting outside AAA for a map.

Now that I am 50 you may want to get some ear plugs on the Saturday ride. Because if the 50 year old guy with bad knees, hip, skin cancer and a failing liver chase after the up the hill option and you don't......

Thanks for all the well wishes now turn down that rock n roll and will somebody answer that damn phone for the love of god.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mark! No one would ever guess. Only 10 years to 60... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My invite must have been lost in the mail, damn US Postal. Now get back to your blog posts with photos of hot chicks and bikes and more updates from Crit riot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only did I not get invited to the 50th anniversary, but I must have not been invited to the new Team Redlands Blog.

    ReplyDelete