Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Attention Defecit ...............

It's not that I'm lazy its that I just don't care. Truer words have never been spoken. Thanks Paul Rudd. I have to say getting up the strength to fire off a blog post on the old commodore 64 has reached a level of historic boredom.

I think its still because at the root of it all I am writing about exercises. Can you really make exercises sound exciting. I guess thats why  its not just enough to join a exercise cult but do you have to put a sticker on your car and buy a t-shirt and wear some hey look at me socks. Yes, we are all looking at you.

If you do 50 push up and you don't tell anyone do you still get the benefits. I don't know maybe.

The TDF did not hold my interest either. I was bored at watching the 2nd tier rider on each team show up the main GC contender. The continual looking back to make sure the pace was just right for Wiggo was the final straw. I turned the channel to the British Open and cheered for Tiger because of his family values.

Fore !

1 comment:

  1. Finally somebody who thinks like me! I suppose if I eat a ton of Nutella after my 50 push ups and tell no one I won't get the benefits either! Winning!

    ReplyDelete