Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yes I wear sunscreen !


Yesterday was my annual trip to have more poor parenting removed from my face. "Yep let's just lather up our boy in Baby Oil and sit him by the lake."

If that area looks suspiciously close to the one 3 years ago it is. But as I found out 3 years ago I can use this stuff to pick up on chicks.

As a Public service announcement I would be remiss if I did not once again remind all the readers of the blog to wear sunscreen before cycling outside (not your trainer). Nutrogena with Helioplex 45 should do the job.

A special thanks to JT for the swedish sponge bath this morning. I have never been that clean in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Try SCAPE Athlete Sunblock! Dr. Nic Martens (the scientist behind Nutrogena Helioplex) created it because he was not happy with how the Nutrogena Sport performed for real athletes including himself! SCAPE will NOT sweat off (up to 8 hours), rub into your eyes and it was specially designed to allow your skin to breathe while it's on so you don't overheat! Nothing beats it!
    http://scapelabs.com/

    ReplyDelete