Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Are you really trying to be the best at exercising ?



I used to have a running group in town. One of these days I will devote an entire month of stories about that crew. The reason I mentioned them was we did have one rule while you're running 20 miles. nobody is allowed to talk about running.

Now I am am not saying Team Redlands needs to invoke such a rule about cycling. because God knows there is nothing more riveting than a good old fashion criterium race recap.

But here is the deal I am going to poke my ear drum out with a knife and then shank everyone within a 10 foot circle of death around me if I hear one more person talk about working out ! When in God's name did being the best at exercising become so fascinating. I used to avoid Market night due to the religious gauntlet but now its the fitness nut jobs.

For myself I continue to use the tried and true work out skills learned from the best. Susan Pounder, Tony Little, Richard Simmons, Chrissy from Three's company and 8 minute Abs. There ain't nothing the new kids have on these exercise Gurus. Trust me and put the check book away.

No comments:

Post a Comment