Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, December 20, 2010

Rain please stop



Above is a picture of the window in my master bedroom. A few years ago I went with the local buffoon in town to get my windows retro fitted. They leaked last winter enough to cause some damage to the Hard wood floor.

This summer I decided I needed to address this problem before the upcoming winter. I guess I had a premonition that we were going to receive 30 days and 30 nights of rain.

In my line of work when you find a really crappy tax guy we suggest you find a new one. Apparently in the construction industry you hire the same guy twice.

I am going on night 2 off holding back the water from wrecking another hard wood floor. And apparently there is no end in sight to either prospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment