Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving



Over a few beers the offer to ride mountain bikes was thrown my way. I was given a bike called the Old 69er i think. It got me to the top of Col De Crafton. On the top I was asked when was the last time I had mountain biked. I said 7 years. Greg said 7 years ago. I said no when I was 7.

Once I got home I mounted the old road bike for a ride to Stells to check on the " Making room for turkey" ride. I was met by B Hick and Scott (better not shorten his last name) Cochran. They advised me they only showed for the power ranking points. Brian Held me on the ground and Scott punched my quad.

Here are the Thanksgiving Power rankings:
1. Scott Cochran
2. Brian Hickok
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment