Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Friday, October 15, 2010

Let's meet Monique



Last week we took a look at one of the returning members to Team Redlands. In this edition of know your fellow rider. we introduce you to Monique.

Monique is new to the Inland empire. She was drawn to team Redlands for a couple of reasons. We took a few minutes to find out what makes Monique tick.

Q. What is the main reason you are joining Team Redlands ?
A. The commitment to women in cycling was a huge reason. Did you really invent WICAM ?

Q. Monique, I ask the questions , but yes , yes I did !
Q. Have you had a chance to meet any of the dudes on the team.
A. Yep, I hope they get younger.

Q. Here in town we have many club riders that specialize in just one type of riding. For example 80 % of the guys who ride crit don't ride the Tuesday night worlds. Does that sound right ?
A. Nope I just like to ride my bike , this is for fun isn't it ?

Q. Monique , I ask the questions , But yes , yes it is !
Q. What are your turn offs ?
A. Guys who wear cycling shoes from 5 years ago. Its the shoes money.

Q. Where did you move from ?
A. Boston . I will miss the whicked good Thai food my fav was a place called O'Connors.

Thanks Monique and welcome to the team , Redlands has two Thai restaurants and many Red Sox fans you will feel at home in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment