Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Friday, August 27, 2010

I dont know anything !



I get asked this question a lot. I mean a lot. Hey Dork how come you haven't updated your blog recently. I like that question. It reminds me that people actually read this crap. By the way thanks for reading this crap.

Anyhow, It got me thinking about blogging. I can honestly say that the innovator of the blog in this area was Matt Freeman. Matt was way ahead of the curve. Matt is an English major , I am not.

Over the past 2 years I have seen many of you start a blog , The initial blog posts seems to go one of a couple ways . Bitching about some obvious thing in life. Telling us all how to live our life. Or the Hey look at me blog. Frankly my blog would have faded into oblivion also if I based it on that. Thankfully the Team Redlands idea came to me. To this day I have never had a shortage of things to Blog about.

Some people have links to other blogs on their blog. I don't and I will tell you why. I don't need to give you a link to a blog that has not been updated in 18 months. I might as well give you a link to December 9 , 2008 of the Daily Facts. Seriously how long do some of you people keep leftovers in your fridge.

I like the blogger profile . You can tell a lot about the picture one chooses. It's always important to get a good head shot. Some blogger's can eat a whole cat. I can only eat a whole hamster.

This blog is probably heading into some new territory. new readers appear to be on the horizon. A movie or two might be helpful in the transition or maybe this blog will just die a blogger death never to be updated and stuck on December 9 , 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment